This project was about creating and editing RenderMan attributes in Maya. preshapemel attribute was imported to the objects in the scene to switch the points of the actual object with a rib archive or a simple sphere before prman takes the scene over. The interface is created with the help of an r...
Matrix assignment was a way to play around with MEL loops, and create some interesting geometry with it. I used simple for loops and nested them in each other. Creating the geometry was the easy part. Hard part was to group them and expressions on the...
This was my final demoreel project at VFS. Most of the animation is baked keys from Maya dynamics simulations. There were about 5 render layers per object, and all were rendered with Mental Ray Final Gathering. I tracked the shots with Boujou, and compo...
Done in a weekend, this shot was a little complicated. Rotoscoping two characters took a little too much of my time and I couldn't spend enough with the renders and the animation. The skeletons had dynamics calculations added to them. Rest of the fx wer...