This project was about creating and editing RenderMan attributes in Maya.
preshapemel attribute was imported to the objects in the scene to switch the points of the actual object with a rib archive or a simple sphere before prman takes the scene over. The interface is created with the help of an r...
I was doing some flame tests with Houdini before I get some real footage with a mustang in the race track for the ghost rider project... so this is what I came up with, and I know the final comp doesn't look good because I just slapped the flame on top...
These are some of the light and compositing tests I've done with the car models.
This is a shader which fakes the sub surface scattering effect in RenderMan efficiently.
Here is the algorithm for the shader:
A little render and dynamics test I did before I decided to keep working on this project. This project ended up to be my final at VFS. There isn't a single keyframe in this shot.