This project was about creating and editing RenderMan attributes in Maya. preshapemel attribute was imported to the objects in the scene to switch the points of the actual object with a rib archive or a simple sphere before prman takes the scene over. The interface is created with the help of an r...
I was doing some flame tests with Houdini before I get some real footage with a mustang in the race track for the ghost rider project... so this is what I came up with, and I know the final comp doesn't look good because I just slapped the flame on top...
I thought I posted this before, apparently I didn't. It is a crowd sim driven entirely by Houdini POP networks. The run cycle was some mocap fbx I found online (model is mia from Motion Builder), but I had to edit it a little to fit in here. Using...
These are stills from the last shot I am working on. There is a particle system that spawns the sprites for the flame and a copy of it with much less particles that instance the point lights to light up the scene. This is tricky because there is a bug in Houdini 9.5 that messes up the scene perman...